[imagewrapper src=’https://live-crossfitmodig.pantheonsite.io/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/giraffe-pic.jpg’ caption=’Kyle Gooderham’ class=” width=’600′ height=’400′ /]
1. Where did you grow up? Born in Phoenix, AZ and raised here in Highlands Ranch, CO.
2. How long have you been CrossFitting? Started November 2013, so 4-1/2 months.
3. What is your favorite WOD? 14.1 – 10 min AMRAP of 30 Double Unders, 15 Power Snatches
4. What is your favorite lift? Clean & Jerk
5. What is your least favorite CrossFit move? Chest To Bar Pull Ups
6. What do you think is the biggest myth about CrossFitters? They can’t do pull ups
7. What is your favorite non CrossFit activity or hobby? Down hill mountain biking, skiing and climbing
8. What is your favorite (paleo or non paleo) food? Honey BBQ wings from Buffalo Wild Wings
9. What is something about you that most people don’t know? I was stranded in the African wilderness while being chased by a giraffe.
10. What is your nickname? KyKy
11. What do you do for a living? Work at the Eastridge Rec Center Climbing Wall and in process of joining the Air Force
12. How has CrossFit changed your life? Pushed me past limits and has gotten me into shape in order to join the Air Force