We will be holding another 30 day nutritional challenge near the end of the month.
The format will be pretty simple:
– Measurements will be taken Saturday, January 26th and Monday, February 25th.
– 3 winners: Percentage body weight lost, percentage body fat lost, inches lost (waist measurement).
– $20 buy in. Money goes toward prizes for winners.
– You will use your nutrition packet from the last challenge or on-ramp classes. This is especially important for meal portioning. Use it!
– Basically you will be eliminating all sugar (real, fake, all natural, or otherwise), grains, dairy, and alcohol from your diet.
– The addition of a liquid fish oil supplement is recommended (Carlson’s or SFH).
– You must log all food and liquid intake along with amounts and time of intake. Up to date journals are imperative.
– There is no pre-payment for cheat meals. 30 days is 30 straight, all meals.
– Do not stop at 30 days. the point of the challenge is to kick off a new lifestyle of healthy eating.
Please let us know if you have any questions.
David and Tara