Jenni Coberly Jenni Coberly
Jenni has always been active and enjoyed a variety of sports. In high school, she played on the state championship volleyball team and got her first real taste for competition. Jenni rediscovered her passion for competition and challenging herself when she trained for her first triathlon in 2007. Since then she continued running and cycling and then in 2012, with a little coaxing from a friend, decided to give CrossFit a try. She has been hooked every since and loves that her fitness can be competitive and measurable while being a part of an amazing and supportive community.
• CrossFit Level 1
• Likes to do for fun: Spend time with family and friends. Road trips. Anything outside, especially at dusk in the Summer time. Go to the movies.
• Dream Car: Living the dream in my Nissan Armada!!
• Last Meal: Pizza and Tillamook Mudslide and Mint Chocolate Chip Ice cream.
• Vacation Destination: Bora Bora.
• Retire: I would want to travel to third world countries and help and serve the people there.
• Favorite Exercises: Clean & Jerk and Snatch