Billie’s background includes being a competitive cross country runner as well as a member of the United States Army. She began doing CrossFit a number of years ago and realized what a great opportunity it would be to become a coach. As one of CrossFit Modig’s coaches, Billie has found a home in helping people of all abilities improve their physical and mental fitness through CrossFit. Billie is Mom to a very energic little boy and loves to spend her free time playing and keeping up with him!
• Redneck dream car: 1977 Trans Am! Only to be driven with classic rock (mostly Ted Nugent) blasting!
• Last meal: Pot roast, mashed potatoes, biscuits and gravy, followed by a large portion of peach cobbler.
• Favorite Paleo food: Steak
• Favorite vacation/ where to retire: Anywhere I can wear shorts year round and go to the beach daily
• Favorite exercises: Squats and Snatches
• Favorite non-CrossFit activity: Does weightlifting count? I love doing anything outside soaking up the sunshine
• CrossFit Level 1 – 2012
• Outlaw Training Camp Parabellum Series – 2013
• CrossFit Olympic Lifting – 2013
• USAW Level 1 Sport Performance Coach – 2014
“Don't decide you can’t do something before you try! You may surprise yourself!” (Billie Bell)