Justin has been an athlete his entire life and has been playing baseball during the summer and skiing all winter since he was 6 years old. He started CrossFit in 2011 and was not exactly what you might call a regular. After a 6 month hiatus and then starting back up with CrossFit Modig, Justin has since dedicated himself to becoming a “CrossFitter,” and no longer just doing CrossFit. Through goal setting and focus he has achieved many milestones, the most important of which was becoming a Coach at Crossfit Modig.
• CrossFit Level 1 - 2013
• CrossFit Football - 2015
• Likes to do for fun: Anything with friends and/or family. Ski vacations, playing baseball or softball, or just watching the Broncos. Electronic Music concerts. I’ve been known to binge watch some TV/Netflix.
• Dream car: This is one of my favorite questions. From Germany, Wagon, V8 turbo or supercharged, chances are you can’t buy it in the US. M5 Touring, RS6 Avant, or E63 Wagon. A Porsche Panamera Turbo S Exec. would work as the only non-wagon finalist.
• Last meal: Bone in Rib Eye, Supreme Spinach, Au Gratin Potatoes...from Del Frisco’s.
• Vacation destination: Heli-skiing, Lake Louis. Or Surfing in Costa Rica.
• Retire: I don’t believe I will retire just once at the end of my career. Rather several sorta retirements.
• Hobby: CrossFit, Cars and driving, Electronic Music… Training and hanging with Henry.
"Do what it is that you really want to do because if someone else is doing it, you can do it." (Joe Rogan)